Did I say I was stop going as many places with the girls? I think I sort of lied. Not intentionally. I really would love to just stay home. The introvert in me is really wanting to find a good reason to stay home all day. But, there is school, ballet, parties and birthdays to attend. Not to mention running, exercising and grocery shopping, etc.
We did stay home all day on Sunday. Never left the house. So refreshing. Then, Monday came. The girls had school. I ran, rested for 30 min, went to PumpIt, then grocery shopping. After I picked up the girls from school, we hosted pizza night at our house.
Tonight we have ballet. Then, tomorrow is another crazy day with hopefully a long run (11-13miles) and pumpkin shopping. The pumpkin shopping will be done alone with no little kids around to distract me from finding my perfect pumpkin face.
Next Sunday will be another day of rest...hopefully. Because every day until then is filled and that's all this introvert can take.
P.S. Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult is very good. Glad this was picked for one of my book club books.
Letter to Max at 7 Years
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment