It's been awhile... Let's see...Joe and I celebrated our 9th anniversary. We marked the midweek occassion with a trip to Perini's. I love their chocolate cake! Elle wanted us to get married again, so mommy could be a queen again. She waited for March 16th since the beginning of the month when she saw it marked on the calendar. It came and went, and she did not ask me to be a queen...thank goodness! That weekend we went to Longview. Joe and I ran in the Longview Half Marathon. It was hot with rolling hills, but we survived. It marked my 5th half! And, all five were done within one calendar year, which is pretty exciting to me. Not much else to report. We've been busy on the weekends with birthday parties. There have been a lot lately, and we're booked up through the middle of the month.
No comments:
Post a Comment