CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Lists - Chicken Nuggets

No worries. Elle was forced out the room while I typed up this post.

This is the first year that Elle has requested certain things for Christmas.

She wants an Easy Bake Oven and LaLaLoopsy. Done!

She is also getting a Leapster Explorer. It came with a bag and a Tangled game.She also asked for a new table and chairs. She had a set in her room until I removed it because she was standing on it to get to things at the top of her closet. Apparently, she thinks she needs a new one because hers is broken. Hmmm...

Keira asked for chicken nuggets. She may just get some. But, on my list for KK is a JumpSmart Trampoline, Moon Dough and Alphie. Who would not want Alphie? I remember Alphie and Easy Bake.


No comments:

Post a Comment