CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hot Question

I went to the doctor for my hip pain. It was getting to the point where it was stopping me from running. I had run out of anti-inflammatory. Anyway, diagnosis is hip bursitis. Yea! He did give an x-ray to rule out arthritis. Thank goodness I don't have that. Anyway, just an overuse issue. Problem is that the Houston half-marathon is on the 30th. It'll be fine, but no one likes pesky injuries showing up right at the end of training. And, just OTC Aleve. Boo!

Reading: Just finished I Am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali and Delphine Minoui. Really a great story about a young girl in Yemen, who was "forced to marry a man three times her age." It's very short and an easy read.

And, to answer the hot question...no, we still don't know when Joe will be home.

2 comments:

  1. oooo, i have a similar problem with my hip and shoulder. i know it can be really painful when it flares up. if you need some stretches or other pain relieving ideas, let me know.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I welcome any pain relieving ideas!!

    ReplyDelete